If you are not receiving Boutique Africaine emails and notifications, there is a good chance that your email provider ( gmail, outlook or Yahoo) might be blocking our messages or sending them direcly to SPAM.
In order to insure that you’re receiving all of our communications, you will need to specifically allow these messages and notifications to your inbox. Don’t worry, you will only have to do this once and it is a very simple process.
Please follow these steps
Option #1: Create a filter to tell Google to whitelist email from Boutique Africaine domains
- Create a filter for the @boutiqueafricaine.com and the laboutiqueafricaine.com addresses
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings
- Click on Filters and then Create a new filter
- Enter @boutiqueafricaine.com | @laboutiqueafricaine.com in the From field
- Click Create filter with this search
- In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam
- Click the Create filter button
Option #2: Add message[at]boutiqueafricaine.com address to your contacts
Add the email@example.com email address to your Gmail Contacts. Google will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
Option #3: Mark messages as ‘Not spam’
Check in your spam folder to see If Gmail has marked our emails as as spam. If that’s the case (you can see one of our communications in your spam folder), you need to tell Gmail that these notifications are not spam.
In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails from Boutique Africaine to whitelist (eg boutiqueafricaine.com).
- Select all the emails shown.
- Click More and then “Not spam”.
For Outlook.com, Windows Live Mail, Hotmail and MSN Mail, sign in to your account at Outlook.com and do the following.
Option #1 : Add our address to your contacts
Add our email address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org to your Outlook.com Contacts.
Outlook.com will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
Option #2: Add our address to your safe senders
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings
- Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders
- Add add our domain name to whitelist to the list of Safe senders
- Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists
- Add the email@example.com address to whitelist to the list of Safe mailing lists
Sign in to your account at Yahoo! Mail and do the following.
Option #1: Add the address to your contacts
Add our message[at] boutiqueafricaine.com email address to your Yahoo! Mail Contacts.
Yahoo! usually delivers emails from addresses that are in your Contacts.
Option #2: Create a filter for our address
Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings
- Click Filters and then Add
- Enter a Filter Name
- enter our domain name @boutiqueafricaine.com in the Sender field, or
- enter our message[at] boutiqueafricaine.com email address in the Recipient field
Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to
Click Save and then click Save again